Server is now Closed Permanently

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the server.

As you may have discovered by now, it is a peaceful and friendly server.

The PVP stuff i plan on hosting will be limited to one location on the map where i plan on building like a gladiator arena with spots outside of it for other tribes to set up shacks to store respawn beds in.

More info on the events will be posted in this thread and a serverwide message will be broadcasted prior to the PVP events where i'll set the server to PVP mode for 2-3 hours every Saturday.

Anyone caught trying to do PVP outside of the arena will be dealt with, harshly, as the server is primarily a PVE server, and i want PVP to be done properly in a friendly atmosphere in a safe environment.

Once the admin console commands are out for the Xbox One edition, i will be tweaking the server further.

I'll repeat since there seem to be some people who fail to read the OP here.

The Server Is For EUROPEAN/UK Players Only, and i will not let anyone outside the UK and Europe on to the server. This Is Because US Players Playing On EU Hosted Servers Will Have Massive Lag, and Will Cause Lag On The Server They Play On In The EU.

I've had three people so far from the US wanting to join the server so far and ignored my post completely.

Read The Rules Before Asking and Adding Me on Xbox Live, please. There's a Reason I Put Up The Rules Here, So That You Don't Have To Ask When Adding Me. ;)

The Server Is Growing Steadily and We Have Two Three Tribes Already, and People Are Enjoying The Server As Well As The Settings On It.

The Arena Is A Massive Undertaking and It Will Take Time Before It Is Finished, But Once It Is Finished, There Weill Be Events Hosted There Every Week, With In-game Loot Prizes For The Winners.

If You Do Have Any Questions Outside of Rules and The Location of The Server, Which I Also Added In The Topic Description, Feel Free To Shoot Me A Message On Xbox Live.

Remember to Read The Rules. I will Ban Anyone Who Ignores Them Without Warning.

Love the events, would like to join!

Name: Ricky

Gt: Oh My Derp

Only 1 question, i just started on an other server but to many players on it, is it possible that i can bring my character lvl 70, my blueprints and 4 dinos (1 Trike, 2 Pteradons and an Argie) i tamed on it? Don't care for the character though but can try right? :P

If you're asking me to add you, you're asking in vain, as I stated in my OP, add my GT and I will be the one to contact you on Xbox Live. I'm on most of the time so it shouldn't take long for me to contact you and add you to a chat party once you've added me.

The reason i want people to add me, rather than me adding them, is because I don't sit around watching this forum 24/7. :)

All transfers on the server has been turned off to prevent any abuse with over-boosted characters and dinos as well as item transfers such as rockets etc.

Everyone on my server started from scratch. XP rates have been increased so it shouldn't be an issue, and we're all friendly and if anyone needs a hand they just need to ask.

The Arena will be fun indeed!

Update: As i haven't mentioned this before. This is a 24/7 server and it will only be down for the time it takes to cool the Xbox One off a bit after a long period of time being on, and in the case of updates going live.

The Arena build process starts this upcoming Saturday (April 16th) at 2pm UK time.

Everyone is invited to join in and harvest the materials we need (It will be built in stone i.e wood, stone and thatch!), or if you are able to make stone structures to place in storage boxes being placed on the build site.

Arena location will be on the plateau above the footpaw. (South.w area).

We are currently stocking up in game arena event prizes and making weapons etc for the events.

Bonus XP weekends as well as Bonus Harvest weekends are also planned.

If anyone is interested in joining, do read the original post as well as the post i made highlighted in red to make sure you understand the rules. ;)

The server is still accepting more players to form tribes and alliances.

PVP events will be hosted in the server arena every Saturday from 4pm UK Time - 7pm UK Time.

Top three contestants will receive in-game rewards. (Master craft through Apprentice/1st through 3rd place).

I will be making daily missions for the survivors as well which they can complete for additional in-game rewards, but this event will be put on hold until the official mods are released, as i will make the change from the default map to the center map.

Please refer to the OP for the rules and how to contact me on Xbox Live! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived