Things To Do?

FatHesus42O

Things To Do?

So I just pre-ordered Genesis and I am hyped about next month mostly because I get to open a private PVE server with friends. So I want to play on The Island until next month when the DLC and server are available to me. What things are there to do to keep me occupied for that long? I already have a base with a couple dinos on herbo island but am going to settle in the beaver lake area. But other than that I can’t think of anything to do. So just please throw out some ideas, time obviously isn’t an issues. 

You can take this time to fine tune your server. Experiment with ini changes, can find many Youtube videos that will give you lines to add in, to make the game more enjoyable.

You can also try to Ascend. I'm looking forward to taking my max level character to Genesis to continue building the ultimate homo deus. 

Explore the caves, hunt and tame and then breed some top dinos to take to Genesis, if that's going to be a thing. 

Experiment with different builds so you have a rough idea of the type of base you'll want to build on Genesis.

There are a ton of options. 

23 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You can take this time to fine tune your server. Experiment with ini changes, can find many Youtube videos that will give you lines to add in, to make the game more enjoyable.

You can also try to Ascend. I'm looking forward to taking my max level character to Genesis to continue building the ultimate homo deus. 

Explore the caves, hunt and tame and then breed some top dinos to take to Genesis, if that's going to be a thing. 

Experiment with different builds so you have a rough idea of the type of base you'll want to build on Genesis.

There are a ton of options. 

Thank you! And I currently play on unofficial so I wouldn’t be able to transfer my character to an official server when I get one next month. I meant that I currently play offline and want to open a server next month for my bday, all of my friends want to try out ARK. But thank you for the ideas, I plan on doing the campaign as well. 

Archived