seeking servers Looking For Server

So basically I'm looking for a nice server that'll possibly end up being one I'll stick around on (as the previous ones I could either NEVER join for some reason, or I was basically fed up w/ them bc of alpha tribes lmao)

SOO.. here's a list of what I'm looking for.

* max multipliers on taming (because in all honesty, who the hell would want to wait seven hours just for a level one t-rex?)

* 2x or higher for resource gathering (so that I can set up defenses/a nice home base quickly enough so that when I head offline, I won't have to worry in my sleep about offline raiders busting into my base and killing all my dinos.)

* NO ALPHA TRIBES. While I'm fine with the concept of them, I want to ensure that when I join a server, I won't have to worry about a Alpha Tribe threatening to destroy my base if I don't get them 500 cementing paste. I'm serious, this happened to me once.

* PVP. I like to raid after all, lmao

* no hardcore please! :o

* minimal lag, or at least a server that dosen't crash very often.

And here's a list of stuff I don't care about (as in I don't care whether it's included or not)

* if it's a RP server (in fact i've been considering joining one, I don't have a working mic however)

* if it's primitive. I don't really build metal/higher tier stuff, so I'll be fine without electricity and all that jazz.

* breeding/crop growing times don't matter to me, as long as they're not slower than default.

Archived