How can i win SoTF? Bionic Giga Skin Impossible

Zee

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 5:57 AM, mason said:

yea every body on xbox has a rex skin these days on dedicated and multiplayer servers boring but they are not that common to see in official servers and it is hard to get 1 in official servers and ur rite its the way it should be, the giga skin being that much more awesome it should be that much more difficult to get. It should be exactly like OMFG that guy has a GIGA SKIN he must be a legend in sotf, we dont get a free dino wen u first create a new character and skins certainly arent gonna be free either people want free in game stuff go play pokemon before u know it bam some professor guy is giving u free pokemon lol

I don't have a bionic rex skin. I usually just kill a random on the beach for one. They're just like specimen implants tbh. Everyone has one.

• 2 months later...

200 wins is really overwhelming. I played over 50 games and just won 1 - I also killed only 7 people as well. It is horrible to be a player in the EU because over 90% of official matches are on a NA-server which causes, in my case, a huge amount of lag. I think they should lower the amount of wins for the skin to 25.

Archived