Flyer movement speed

JdogMcFuzzl

Suggestion

Flyer movement speed

I play on console so maybe this isn't a problem for PC users with the ability to mod. But one thing i miss is how you could level up flyers movement speeds. I understand why they took it away and Im okay with it being gone on official servers. But i think there should be an option for dedicated or non dedicated servers where you can turn it back on so you can once again level flyers movement speeds. I mostly play ark with my siblings on non dedicated servers. There are certain ways to get around the map fast like fast travel between beds or console commands but they are somewhat of a hassle to do and we also don't get to explore the maps by doing them. So we would like to have the ability to turn on a setting that allows us to increase their movement speed once again. Thanks for all the work you do wildcard. The game is very enjoyable. 

1 reply to this server topic

I am all form bringing back the leveling of flyers. If not for official, as you stated, but for unofficial. I run a cluster, and even if the speed percentage was a slow increase, if I could add it, I would do so in a heartbeat. 

That said I completely understand a few of the reasons from removing it originally, and take no issue with them. I would simply wish it to be an option for other's to set outside of the official and PC realms. 

In fact, I am pretty sure it is listed as one of the requested changes for server hosts on the list below. You may want to take a look and see what others have listed. 

Archived