Allo trouble

JustAnotherBeachNoob

Allo trouble

I recently started on valguero (Xbox) and I am in a tribe or 4 people. I am the highest level at 14 and we are living near the chalk hills. We are a fair distance from most creature spawns, but an all pack has wandered down. We have pretty much nothing and will probably wake up raided to the point that we have nothing. Do you have any ideas of how we could kill/tame all the allos in 1 day? Thanks in advance. 

We also built in the chalk hills but we are having a problem with chalk golems so we are relocating. But i would suggest setting up a large taming pen. Say 4x4 setup with fence foundations with two dino gates side by side on one side and the door frames 3 high on the other 3 sides(unless allos can't walk over 2 high walls, i can't remember. Have both doors open, lead them in and have tribe mates close the doors. Then you can tame or kill. I would suggest taming some high levels if you can get the supplies. There are lots of sheep around so mutton shouln't be an issue. Just the tranq arrows. A pack of allows can kill everything around there except maybe a golem, but if you had 5-8 allos they should tear apart a golem in my opinion with the bleeds. But i have not tried it. I know my kid had 5 deinos that tore up a golem to bloody before he ran off because two died. But the allos with saddles should have alot more survive-ability plus do more damage. Good luck, lemme know if you try it and if it works out. Im curious now so i may tame a few allos and take on a golem this weekend. 

We are in a valley. 

54 minutes ago, Novawiz00 said:

Strip naked and have the Allos chase you off the edge of a cliff

1 hour ago, Sgtbaconese said:

We also built in the chalk hills but we are having a problem with chalk golems so we are relocating. But i would suggest setting up a large taming pen. Say 4x4 setup with fence foundations with two dino gates side by side on one side and the door frames 3 high on the other 3 sides(unless allos can't walk over 2 high walls, i can't remember. Have both doors open, lead them in and have tribe mates close the doors. Then you can tame or kill. I would suggest taming some high levels if you can get the supplies. There are lots of sheep around so mutton shouln't be an issue. Just the tranq arrows. A pack of allows can kill everything around there except maybe a golem, but if you had 5-8 allos they should tear apart a golem in my opinion with the bleeds. But i have not tried it. I know my kid had 5 deinos that tore up a golem to bloody before he ran off because two died. But the allos with saddles should have alot more survive-ability plus do more damage. Good luck, lemme know if you try it and if it works out. Im curious now so i may tame a few allos and take on a golem this weekend. 

We might relocate as stone structures aren’t unlocked until level 24. I am thinking of making a raft base.

Thanks for the advise!

Archived