Unofficial Server Option for Permanent Titans and fixing the Titanosaur

UDGxKnight

Suggestion

Unofficial Server Option for Permanent Titans and fixing the Titanosaur

Alright, so I am sure this has probably already been talked about elsewhere(feel free to merge if needed of course) but I think I wanna revisit this.

So on the servers I host for my friends we enjoy having as much fun as possible with things. I have yet to see a way to make Titans a permanent tame just for us to have fun and not have a time limit. Plus it makes it difficult when we want to PvP and everyone wants their own Ice Titan or the others to goof off with. I would appreciate a server option that turns off their timers and makes them act like normal tames, kinda like what the raid dino feeding option does.

However that brings me to my second thing. The raid dino feeding option, while it does allow a Titanosaur to be permanent, is only like half done. The Titanosaur can eat of course but it has to be hand fed(if this works differently for others please let me know) and hand feeding is a pain sometimes to remember. It would be nice if it allowed the Titanosaur to eat out of troughs like other tames.

This is only for private servers and singleplayer of course, I would never want this stuff on official lol. At the end of the day this isn't something that is necessary just something that would be fun for unofficials, especially for consoles.

Some ark players just adore collecting all the creatures and having a zoo, some people could care less. Creatures with time limits attached to them kinda ruin that but I do understand why they are that way for official servers. I am sure some people will say just use mods and such, but what about console players who rely on server options for stuff like this. I would love to have Liopleurodons be permanent but they were given a silly ability that made them have to be time limited tames. 

1 reply to this server topic

Archived