24/7 NA pve server

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still room in your server? 

If so i would like to join. Recently reset my game (deleted everything but the game itself) so no downloads. I might have a few friends who would like to join but if there is only spot left, i'd like to take that spot :P

Name: Ricky (amazing name isn't it)

Gt: Oh My Derp

Prefer my own tribe, or one with personally owned structures/dinos.

7 hours ago, Nightwind93 said:

No worries you can't control when live goes down it will be back up soon

The thing that sucks is when live goes down I need to restart the server every time. Going to suck when it inevitably happens while I'm on vacation in 2 weeks and won't be here to restart for you guys. Hopefully it happens mid week. I'll be gone mon-fri. 

5 hours ago, blazedancer24 said:

Can me and one friend join? Its just two of us and w're pretty peaceful just looking for a 24/7 server to play on

Gt: FLoX CuRsE

3 hours ago, OhMyDerp said:

Still room in your server? 

If so i would like to join. Recently reset my game (deleted everything but the game itself) so no downloads. I might have a few friends who would like to join but if there is only spot left, i'd like to take that spot :P

Name: Ricky (amazing name isn't it)

Gt: Oh My Derp

Prefer my own tribe, or one with personally owned structures/dinos.

Add "arkserver2424" on Xbox live. I'll be adding another batch of players tomorrow night. 

I have like 40 people on the servers friends list. I'm going to have to weed out the ones that don't play anymore before i add more. A ton of people played the first couple nights then just stopped. It sucks because friends of friends can join so I can't really moderate that aspect of it. If 25 people are on at once plus friends of theirs I have no idea how the server will hold up. I'll try to add another batch tonight but I need to see what happens during peak hours first. Only thing I ask is that if you are on my friends list please only invite players you trust. 

On 28 March 2016 at 2:26 PM, Rickyh24 said:

Yeah I think one is leaving. I turned on the decay timers so we can destroy abandoned structures now. 

Everything running ok for you so far?

Great mate, enjoying the server! Will hopefully demolish that structure soon. Hopefully going to go for a quetzal soon, I am a solo player so if any other solo players are looking for one we could work together? Let me know! 

Pumba

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Rickyh24 said:

Just started this two days ago. Looking to see how the server will run with a few more people. 

Its set to PvP but only so we can pick up wild animals. As of now there is no raiding  allowed. Absolutley no grieving. No dropping animals into pens, no pillars, no single foundations. Whole map is open. Only thing I ask is don't build in hidden lake or the beach in front of it on carno island side. I'm working on building a cement paste factory with beavers in hidden lake and if it pans out we will share with the small community.

Harvesting/xp both boosted up while we work our way back to level 70. Since that's where we were at on our official server.  Days are long, nights are short. Stuff may be tweaked going forward as needed. I don't have the exact settings since I'm currently at work but that pretty much explains it.

Xp and harvesting will eventually be bumped down but taming and breeding will stay boosted most likely. 

Post  if you have interest and we will go from there. Also please bare with any server issues. I'm still fine  tuning my router settings but everything has been fine for the first 48 hours. I'm just new to this so don't expect it to be perfect right now. I'll do my best to keep it running smoothly though. 

Interested GT  Is ICE PigPen send invite please

On March 30, 2016 at 4:01 PM, PigPen said:

Interested GT  Is ICE PigPen send invite please

18 hours ago, Meliodas said:

My brother and i have been looking for a 24/7 pve server and yours seems to be the best fit atm so we would defs love to see how it goes

GT Meliodas 7DS

5 hours ago, KevGrim1983 said:

I'm interested in joining your server, I usually play PvP but looking for a bit more laid back server as I like the taming side of things I'm breeding and more than happy to help anyone else if need, GT KevGrim1983, 

If you didn't already send a friend request to "arkserver2424". I'll be adding the next batch of players tomorrow. 

anyone who is just getting started please do not build right near other people. We are not allowing pillars and foundations to claim land so please ask your neighbors what their plans are before starting to build a base near them. There is plenty of room right now so there is no reason to build in View distance of another tribe. Unless of course you talk to them and they ok it.  

Archived