24/7 NA pve server

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/10/2016 at 0:58 PM, Rickyh24 said:

Just started this two days ago. Looking to see how the server will run with a few more people. 

Its set to PvP but only so we can pick up wild animals. As of now there is no raiding  allowed. Absolutley no grieving. No dropping animals into pens, no pillars, no single foundations. Whole map is open. Only thing I ask is don't build in hidden lake or the beach in front of it on carno island side. I'm working on building a cement paste factory with beavers in hidden lake and if it pans out we will share with the small community.

Harvesting/xp both boosted up while we work our way back to level 70. Since that's where we were at on our official server.  Days are long, nights are short. Stuff may be tweaked going forward as needed. I don't have the exact settings since I'm currently at work but that pretty much explains it.

Xp and harvesting will eventually be bumped down but taming and breeding will stay boosted most likely. 

Post  if you have interest and we will go from there. Also please bare with any server issues. I'm still fine  tuning my router settings but everything has been fine for the first 48 hours. I'm just new to this so don't expect it to be perfect right now. I'll do my best to keep it running smoothly though. 

Hey I would love to join. GT: yellow blurrrr :)

Archived