More PvE Challenges - OSD Equivalent? Mini Boss?

mgnt232

Suggestion

Before I start I realize with extinction there are OSDs and waves of enemies, but not all of us are on extinction, a paid dlc. And only talking about PvE.

Most of your player base is at the point where even our wimpy creatures can take down a couple rex. And really the only thing thats next is a giga that is just such a drastic JUMP its impossible to kill with 95% of creatures.
The idea of OSD on every map with more difficult (maybe just higher level creatures, 200+) dinos might never be able to be a reality because WC wants people to buy extinction which i get to an extent.
Another idea I've always had is mini bosses that would just use the boss arenas but not quite as insane to beat (again maybe just higher level creatures) and could just be for fun or a drop at the end (no element). PvE could be a lot more than just bring 20 rex and chomp for a few mins, make these mini bosses have lower drag weight requirements so we CANT bring the normal OP dinos in.

Give us a reason to use other creatures. I'd like to be able to have a challenge for some mid tier dinos like a procotodon/raptor/carno. 

I think PvE just needs more of an end game challenge that 1 person can do as most tribes are just 1 person.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived