Feeling Neglected as a PS4 User

Samurai_Amatsu

Just now, SoddenHalfling1 said:

that would be unfair to the devs who put all this time and effort into the game

Also it is already on discount now since we are on Early Access, the price will be higher when the game Releases. 

3 in 1 with discount price on top of it, would be really bad for the company. Not to mention they are not planning any micro-transactions as well. (As in everything after buying the game is free, skins etc)

14 hours ago, Demran said:

Also it is already on discount now since we are on Early Access, the price will be higher when the game Releases. 

3 in 1 with discount price on top of it, would be really bad for the company. Not to mention they are not planning any micro-transactions as well. (As in everything after buying the game is free, skins etc)

I think ps4 players will have to pay the full release price because they won't have early access 

It's like any other game. They make it for different platforms. If you want to play it on a certain platform then you buy it for that platform. Getting a discount or free for all makes no sense. The PC players have been playing since it first came out. Because they have the computer to play it. Xbox has a program that allows currently developed games to be played. Playstation doesn't.One of the benefits and drawbacks of the game console wars. Choosing which side you are on.

Just so happens that Xbox has this feature. The Playstation nation will just have to wait until the full release or Sony comes up with a program. 

A buddy told me about this game and I instantly went and watched videos on it. Fell in love from the start. However at that time it want revealed yet about Xbox One so I was about to go spend money on computer system to play. Glad I waited cause it came to Xbox. Even though I own a PS4, I conned my dad into letting me have his unplaced Xbox One. And its great. 

So in closing, hang in there for the PS4. Like it was stated by then the bugs will be worked out and full game released. 

8 minutes ago, Thalen said:

It's like any other game. They make it for different platforms. If you want to play it on a certain platform then you buy it for that platform. Getting a discount or free for all makes no sense. The PC players have been playing since it first came out. Because they have the computer to play it. Xbox has a program that allows currently developed games to be played. Playstation doesn't.One of the benefits and drawbacks of the game console wars. Choosing which side you are on.

Just so happens that Xbox has this feature. The Playstation nation will just have to wait until the full release or Sony comes up with a program. 

A buddy told me about this game and I instantly went and watched videos on it. Fell in love from the start. However at that time it want revealed yet about Xbox One so I was about to go spend money on computer system to play. Glad I waited cause it came to Xbox. Even though I own a PS4, I conned my dad into letting me have his unplaced Xbox One. And its great. 

So in closing, hang in there for the PS4. Like it was stated by then the bugs will be worked out and full game released. 

Sorry to tell you, some of your statement is false. Playstation is very capable of doing a beta like this. I have done it with several games that were ported. Its the point who lined Wildcards pockets more which was Microsoft. And yes I have played this game from day one on PC and still do. So please lets get back on my original topic. Who is gonna be doing some Tribes on PS4.

2 minutes ago, Thalen said:

Not anyone soon!

There, back on topic.

There always has to be one of you. Thanks, I'll make sure not to start a tribe with you. 

On 12/10/2015 at 11:39 AM, Samurai_Amatsu said:

Flamers aside, who will be playing on the PS4 maybe looking to start off in Tribe?

There, not its really back on topic!

Just now, icengr said:

One of the dev's worked at Microsoft before he started this company. so he's way more familiar with an Xbox than a PlayStation. 

As my statement holds true. Thank you icengr. We wont go off on a tangent how xbox and playstation are basically the same thing with a different shell slight coding difference. Back to Topic.

On 12/10/2015 at 11:39 AM, Samurai_Amatsu said:

Flamers aside, who will be playing on the PS4 maybe looking to start off in Tribe?

2 hours ago, Thalen said:

LMAO!

You can't t even stay on topic yourself because you want to get the last word.

Anyways!

I'll let you get back to it. Good luck with it. 

Yep thats what it is @Thalen Its NOT the factor I started this post and I am trying to keep it on topic. You have seen right thru me. Good day to you!

And your right @icengr That does play into this somewhat. We can go on and on about the different issues. But it always boils down to profit for them which is ok.

Archived