Bugs with current patch

Level4Gaming

After taking a hefty break from ARK and coming back to play the game and walk a friend through the game, I have noticed a few minor, but very annoying bugs that I would like to see potentially addressed soon:
1: Render bug with Basilisk (and a few other creatures) - I made a thread about this a while ago, and it still hasn't been addressed, as even minor render bugs like this kill the graphical fidelity of the game. Basically you step a couple feet away from said creature, and part of it's mesh goes to crap-level of detail (you would have to see for yourself, since it's difficult to explain, but it's resembling the "origami creatures" memory issue with the console versions of the game, except it occurs every time and isn't random.) I am playing the game on a GTX 1080Ti, i7 8700k with 32GB of RAM, and in 2560x1440p resolution on epic settings (with shadows off), so it is not down to my specs, or settings.
2: Folder view craftables inventory bug - A lot of people like me prefer to have Folder View on when navigating craftable items in the inventory to not have endless lists of engrams thrown in their face, but recently this has had issues and has stopped working. Basically, when you have it on, and you navigate back to craftables, it shows your list of engrams as if they are not in folder view despite it being shown as enabled. Disabling and re-enabling folder view fixes it, but when you go back, the problem returns until you disable and re-enable again.
3: Explorer notes are not shown in the user's Explorer notes tab - Tried everything from selecting random tabs of notes to even searching, but no avail. No explorer notes whatsoever show up, essentially meaning if one is trying to get 100 percent explorer notes, they cannot tell where they are, or if one wants to read a dossier or note to kill time, they cannot do it due to the notes refusing to show up on the list.
I know all these are minor bugs, but if they were to be fixed, it would help improve the QoL for 99 percent of the playerbase.
-Level4Gaming

Thanks. More voices is always better. Mind explaining what exactly is broken with the kibble besides being difficult to obtain, since I'm sure you need things such as wyvern eggs (which you cannot obtain on The Island for obvious reasons,) or even golden hesperonis eggs, meaning yes, it's hard. VERY, VERY hard.

Archived