S+ for consoles

Toxicman07

Now I am mainly a Pc player for Ark and sometimes play Ark on Xbox for my friends but I think it’s stupid how the devs are taking the situation of S+ for consoles.

First you could add the entire S+ mod for consoles and then ban the op items/structures like the hatchery for official like you can in a single player or host non dedicated sever, Next you have took years to get to a point where you actually listened to the Ark community for once and many people want you to stay in this mentality plus you devs have already destroyed pvp official severs since the upcoming of Ragnarok.

Anyway just thought I should share my opinion about this hole modding scene and I know I should be grateful that they are treating Consoles to S+ but come on devs you say the reason is you work mostly with Pc yet you don’t mind releasing micro transactions such as bionic skins come on a actually do you jobs.

48 minutes ago, Toxicman07 said:

Now I am mainly a Pc player for Ark and sometimes play Ark on Xbox for my friends but I think it’s stupid how the devs are taking the situation of S+ for consoles.

First you could add the entire S+ mod for consoles and then ban the op items/structures like the hatchery for official like you can in a single player or host non dedicated sever, Next you have took years to get to a point where you actually listened to the Ark community for once and many people want you to stay in this mentality plus you devs have already destroyed pvp official severs since the upcoming of Ragnarok.

Anyway just thought I should share my opinion about this hole modding scene and I know I should be grateful that they are treating Consoles to S+ but come on devs you say the reason is you work mostly with Pc yet you don’t mind releasing micro transactions such as bionic skins come on a actually do you jobs.

Only Bethesda and Paradox Interactive have been successful in getting full mods on console. Besides, we were always told we would never get the full mod integrated, yet people still went along and hyped up their own disappointment by believing they would get more.

By the way, the bionic skins are the only micro transactions. They were timed exclusives for people who pre-ordered the disc version, so it made sense to charge people for it at a later date, just how any other company operates.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived