Equus Power and Racing Classes?

Rakkasan

On 7/10/2019 at 3:05 AM, LightBender said:

Yes, I currently have three. I tried to edit the screenshots to be small but they still aren’t small enough to upload. I know there is a photo upload site that you can sign up for that works, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Anyway I will upload the screenshots shots if I can figure out how. I never look at implants on my equus herd since they are all temporary at this point. But the implants match the assigned class. I also don’t change the names except to add my personal attempt at tracking generations, that way I can see at a glance if it’s Swift, Lazy or Swift Lazy. 

Thanks for the response! If you or someone else knows what I need to do to be able to upload photos I would appreciate the info. 

Hmmm, that’s very interesting. 

As for images, I have no clue how people manage to get them uploaded here. Probably need to massively compress them, but a link to the image(s) should work just fine (imgur or flickr or whatever). 

That really sounds like a bug to me since those are exact opposite classes lol ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 3:05 AM, LightBender said:

Yes, I currently have three. I tried to edit the screenshots to be small but they still aren’t small enough to upload. I know there is a photo upload site that you can sign up for that works, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Anyway I will upload the screenshots shots if I can figure out how. I never look at implants on my equus herd since they are all temporary at this point. But the implants match the assigned class. I also don’t change the names except to add my personal attempt at tracking generations, that way I can see at a glance if it’s Swift, Lazy or Swift Lazy. 

Thanks for the response! If you or someone else knows what I need to do to be able to upload photos I would appreciate the info. 

Hey @LightBender, I have a breeding Discord server for Ark Mobile. You can share your screenshots there without having to edit them.

Here’s the link if you want to post them there: https://discord.gg/PHvc8Mw

On 7/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, LightBender said:

These are the screenshots I took last week of my Swift Lazy equus implants. I’m not sure if I ever got a Swift Lazy equus from breeding a Swift equus to a Lazy equus. I know the most recent ones were only Swift bred to Swift.

https://imgur.com/a/YG2Rjqa

Thanks for looking!

Just saw this post, sorry didn’t see there was a second page. 

Checked them out, that is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in this game! Hmmm... have you asked about that on the discord? They probably have more information there. So strange, especially for it to present with only Swifts breeding. Found any more out about them?

Why do you track the generation?

• 6 months later...

In ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, the Equus comes with a stat known as Equus Power. Equus Power determines the speed and stamina of the Equus for racing. It can also be bred for the chance to attain one of six racing classes. These are Lazy (0-1.99), Normal (2.00-3.09), Swift (3.10-4.50), Maiden (4.51 - 6.64), Racing (6.65 - 13.32), and Thoroughbred (13.33)

this is what I found on the Ark Wiki page for eqqus and the racing classes 

Archived