• 2 weeks later...

Been playing Ark since day one on xbox. Felt like i was one of the earlier players to discover the potential of the wooden club at the time and i took full advantage. I became probably the most well known troll on the server at the time, stealing full flak with just a club, throwing smoke grenades while people were taming and killing them before they knew what was going on. Camping inches behind a door with a club in hand and waiting for them to open just to get two shot and their base raided. poop was fun asf. best memory was when a toxic alpha (nothing compared to alphas nowadays) was in the middle of raiding this decent sized tribe and i parachuted in when they were looting and bopped at least 2 of them on the head. I dropped all the loot of the raided  building a hid in all the boxes and ended up bopping a couple more as they tried to rush in. Meanwhile i had 2 rexes trying to chomp me through the walls. Eventually took a bullet that broke my leg but not before all the loot despawned. Looking back it was nothing compared to now but definitely one of the best times ive had playing old school ark. 

My first trip to snow shortly after it released for console. We had a tribe of 7 real life friends, 4 active members and a few casual "log in kill a tame log out" people (all rls) and we were neighbours with a husband wife tribe.

We talked with him (shout out to Cryo wherever u are) for awhile and wanted to gather fur for ourselves. Mind you max level was 60 back then, we had one argy tamed on mostly meat level 20 lol.  We all had houseboats as our personal rooms so we spent 2 days between the tribe building a massive (STONE!! oh the trips on foot getting it all) boat to go to the north. We stocked it up with a days worth of cooked meat runs (2 preserving bins) and headed out. 

After 4 hours we had our first wolf, level 25 or so and a full set between us, 2 hours later thanks to the wolf we all gad fur. 

On the way back two the 5 of us got disconnected and our bodies fell thru the boat under the mesh

Hahaha..good times :P 

Archived