im Curious and vary new at this

im new to this kind of stuff never hosted a server nor have I used forums before so I want to know if the Xbox ark community is active or not or if I will even have people play on my server I don't want to shell out alot of money and not have any one play I was planning on making a cluster server of all or at least most of the maps because I want me and my friends to have a good experience and have a community going that we can hope grow and we can make new friends and all that good jazz im also aware there are alot of maps I don't know if some of them fell off or if some of them I don't have to get for example (the island) since its old and im not sure if people still play on it or if if people can still get all the tek grams with out ever touching the island or even ascend with out it or what ever im just looking to see if people are active and if there looking for player servers where they can have a healthy and fun experience with out having to be greefed or trolled you know I have a idea of how I would like to run the server and ideas to building a nice thing going for this I just want information from people who of course play this game I would love to here from any one who reads this ?

2 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The activity is much lower nowadays so enticing people to join your community over others is much harder than before. Also, getting people to join your server isn’t even the hardest part, it’s getting them to stay.

thx bro i would still like to try but really thx for the insight

Archived