Dev wiping whole ARK

HamsterNipples

After the extinction update Ark got alot worst then it already was,

big tribes where able to wipe eachother with the new mechenics that came out of extinction and this is not okay.

myself I am not in a big tribe but I was before and losing your bloodlines/base of thousends of hours is dreadfull.

and the alpha tribes in this case now have lost all there competetive skills becaus they got wiped by a overpowerd creature/thing.

this is a long awaiting thing that was on everyones mind for a long time.

And that is in this case a total ark wipe.''every server ever upload every char lvl''

and take the mec's out of the game until you guys would fix your things so this doesnt happen again.....

this is a really sad thing that happend I know u guys didnt do it on purpose but it happend and you wil need to make your actions based on that

so by this statement im staring a petition to fully wipe ALL AND EVERYONE in ark.

(counted by upvote's)

The problem for me isnt extinction at this point im trying to make it deals into it, but it isnt the big picture im trying to go for its cool how they made it i enjoy it verry much.

but it just isnt happening with all the problems they had and stil do have + the mecs made alphas raid other alphas so they can be ontop they wiped clans of 1000 people with 1 of those things.

and now there are a hand full of decent aphas that rule this ark.

And its not fun for starters this way or even other decently player based groups

its over if they dont fix this and the only fix in my eyes at this point is Wiping ark.

Starting over so they got the time to fix it.

and in the meantime work on developing there other projects but dont let a number 10 best played game in steam die becaus of mistakes they can fix.

• 8 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, HamsterNipples said:

After the extinction update Ark got alot worst then it already was,

big tribes where able to wipe eachother with the new mechenics that came out of extinction and this is not okay.

myself I am not in a big tribe but I was before and losing your bloodlines/base of thousends of hours is dreadfull.

and the alpha tribes in this case now have lost all there competetive skills becaus they got wiped by a overpowerd creature/thing.

this is a long awaiting thing that was on everyones mind for a long time.

And that is in this case a total ark wipe.''every server ever upload every char lvl''

and take the mec's out of the game until you guys would fix your things so this doesnt happen again.....

this is a really sad thing that happend I know u guys didnt do it on purpose but it happend and you wil need to make your actions based on that

so by this statement im staring a petition to fully wipe ALL AND EVERYONE in ark.

(counted by upvote's)

I hope they wipe servers official anyways 

Archived