Please check my server settings

Pompa

We have small server with friends and Im pretty new to editing it so If there is some kind soul who can answer my questions I will be glad. Im also not native speaker so pardon my troglodite english.

1)I have tried mess with some setings on my server and Im not sure if I put them in right directories so please check it:

/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServer/GameUserSettings.ini

in section [ServerSettings]

TamingSpeedMultiplier=4.000000
serverPVE=true
AllowCaveBuildingPvE=false
NightTimeSpeedScale=1.859562
DayTimeSpeedScale=0.828088

2) /ShooterGame/Saved/Config/LinuxServer/Game.ini

in section [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]

bAutoPvETimer=true
bDisableFriendlyFire=true
MatingIntervalMultiplier=1.0
MatingSpeedMultiplier=3.0
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=3.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.0

Is this right locations for this setting?

3) If first two is right do I need to change something about imprinting so intervals between imprinting correspond with BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=3.0?

If yes what is the right command and which section I need it to add.

Thank you for your answers.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks OK except for AutoPvETimer  ... This is in the correct place, but I think you need a couple of more entries to actually make it work.

bAutoPvETimer=<Boolean1>

bAutoPvEUseSystemTime=<Boolean2>
AutoPvEStartTimeSeconds=<value1>
AutoPvEStopTimeSeconds=<value2>

boolean1 Boolean (true/false) Default = N/A
boolean2 boolean (true/false) Default = N/A
value 0 to 86400 Default = N/A
value 0 to 86400 Default = N/A
Allow switching from PvE to PvP mode at pre-specified in-game times OR a pre-specified real-world (server-side) times! For more detailed information regarding using system time vs. in-game time, please see patch notes 196.0.

bAutoPvETimer must be set to True for these options to be activated.

Introduced in patch 196.0

W R T maturation rates:

I have played with various CuddleInterval settings, but to be honest it takes a long time to grow something and to test the actual impacts of MatureSpeed vs CuddleInterval wasn't something I was prepared to spend days on :)  

If you see that imprinting is NOT working OK, then the setting is BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=1.0  and it goes in game.ini with the MatureSpeed setting. Changing the value higher will result in more cuddle requests to achieve 100%, and lower (like 0.5) will require less cuddles to get 100%. For your speed setting of 3 it would make sense to set this at 1/3 or 0.3 in order to balance the speed vs. imprinting. But as I say I have not extensively tested this.

Archived