Mobile suggestions?

ScreamingViolet

I’ve done a quick and fruitless search for a thread for suggestions pertaining to the mobile version of ark and just wanted to ask if there was a specific place for players to make suggestions or request certain features etc. Also are the devs looking for, or are they even interested in hearing such thoughts? 

Thx 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Killerrex136 said:

We need to fix the glitch where there are enough spaces available on the server but you can’t join

also we need to fix the bug where you can’t watch a video for 2 ancient amber.

1) You can't rly get more then the cap on a server because of server storage limitations.

2)It isn't a glitch they have just ran out of ads to give to you.

It is very confusing to explain so im not going to explain it again to another person, but in short the devs can only supply a certain amount of ads and they run out overtime. They just need to get more.

Glhf,

-Cap

Found an old quote of what I said a while ago regarding ads:

On 11/12/2018 at 8:51 AM, CaptainSaltyYT said:

I don't remember who told me this but i'm going to try and repeat what they said. Imagine the amber ads as a bath tub, filled to the brim. Each drop of water represents an ad. Every time someone watches an ad the plug is pulled on the bath tub and some of the water leaks out. The developers can only show a certain amount of ads at a time before renewing the previous deals with the companies they are advertising for, or making new deals. If this is not the case then either the person who told me this was wrong, or you are having internet problems.

Glhf,

-Cap

Glhf,

-Cap

Archived