Tame creatures limit

XiaoSui

4 hours ago, Esolite said:

I don't understand people who wants more than 40 tames for dinos, 40 tamed dinos is an actual huge ammount, what are you gonna do with more than 40 ?

It actually isn’t. If you have breeding pairs then you easily fill up the 40 Dino slot. Personally I’d like the option to purchase more slots in single player. I’d gladly pay say 150 amber for another 50 slots.

7 hours ago, Esolite said:

I don't understand people who wants more than 40 tames for dinos, 40 tamed dinos is an actual huge ammount, what are you gonna do with more than 40 ?

You definitely need somewhere around 150 slots minimum. We have about 60 tamable dinos so far, and the devs are in process to add more. 50 slots tame limit doesn't make sense at all, if you want to tame 1 of each you need more than 50, and if you want pairs and start breeding ...well do the math. And till now they didn't introduce bosses yet. Hopefully in the future there will be bosses and you'll need 15-20 dedicated rex/spinos for this particular thing.

End of it 50 tames specially in single player this number is too low

I’m being very conservative on what I tame (only because of the limit), and I’m 38/40 right now. I have raised an army of 18 Rex to take into a boss fight (Broodmother Lysrix), however I’m not even sure it exists on mobile ?.

Apparently you can take 20 tames into the boss fights, so 40 limit on single player is pretty low limit. 

Archived