Building on Bronto’s in Ark mobile ?

dgc808

8 hours ago, dgc808 said:

Hi all, is it possible to build a base on top of the Bronto Saddle in Ark mobile ? Ive seen it on youtube for Ark for pc but cant find anything on Ark mobile ?

cheers 

dgc808

yes it's possible but it has limit of 63 structures.

if you had trouble to find information or guide about the ark mobile you can follow the ark pc / consoles one, like raft building, mobile base building, taming pen and etc. they all are pretty much the same and you can applied it on mobile.

1 hour ago, dgc808 said:

Hi, thanks for the replies to my question, at what level does the platform saddle become available to craft in Ark Mobile for the Bronto ?

cheers Dgc808

the platform saddle for bronto is accessible at level 82, it cost 35 engrams to learned.

or you can get it right away from Tannery, but it will cost you an amount of amber.

• 9 months later...

So... unlike what was stated before platform building and raft building on mobile is not the same as on pc, I have tried to sink foundations on rafts, without success, following videos exactly. Dropping foundations does not seem to work. I also noticed a similar deal with my first platform saddle. I wouldn’t say this is a problem, because it is only a glitch utilized in the PC version, that doesn’t seem to exist in the mobile version.  Would like to see some functioning platform saddles made in mobile. 

Archived