Wiped Again? LMAO

Simsnet

Well, I just wanted to share my latest ark experience. For the past little while I have been playing ark with only one friend, a two man tribe on official. Well, we have ourselves 4 brontos and 2 Raptors, a 2 by 2 metal base, and a small stone base. Not bad for 2 guys on official. I happen to be in the military, so I cant play 24/7 lol. Logged on tonight to find all my games killed and my base molested. Fortunately they didnt find my stash of a crossbow and narcotics for back up. Off to find a Petra and another base location! Keep surviving small tribes and solo players! It never gets better but it's fun as hell!

Hello @ simsnet. Sorry to hear, sound like ur taking it in stride anyway, so hey I've never played too much online, tried an official server once and the lag was way too much, I just maybe picked a server too populated? Idk. But I wonder, when a raid like what happened to u, while u were off line, can they kill u and take the things off ur person? 

@Simsnet IMO you have it all wrong. Focus on finding somewhere relatively hidden first. Then work on defences. Turrets plant species and a metal base first of all. Stone won't do anything against C4 or rockets.

Taming a bronto takes time, taming 4 takes a long time. All of that time and effort could have been focused on reinforcing your base  and grinding out a lot of turrets. The aim for me is to make it as awkward as possible for any raiders to attempt hitting me.

Maybe try a dedicated if you can't play regular too, that's what I did and they tend to have more rules in place that people stick to.

[mention=796434]Simsnet[/mention] IMO you have it all wrong. Focus on finding somewhere relatively hidden first. Then work on defences. Turrets plant species and a metal base first of all. Stone won't do anything against C4 or rockets.
Taming a bronto takes time, taming 4 takes a long time. All of that time and effort could have been focused on reinforcing your base  and grinding out a lot of turrets. The aim for me is to make it as awkward as possible for any raiders to attempt hitting me.
Maybe try a dedicated if you can't play regular too, that's what I did and they tend to have more rules in place that people stick to.
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I'm am definitely trying a more low key approach this time haha.

I play solo on official and dont tame useless dino like bronto for a two Man tribe

Stay Small and hidden

Ptera and argentavis are enough

Chainsaw for wood and polymer on kairuku

Tame a purlovia and hide some stuff in case u are wiped :)

Ive been wiped Yesterday After 3 month :') Lost all m'y stuff and i am a poor naked Man ?

I suggest building small and well hidden and only have smaller tames that are easy to hide if you plan to stay on that type of official server. I also suggest joining a cross ark offline raid protection official server. 

I am currently on one of these it's a newish one and I like that I can go to bed or work and not have to worry about getting wiped while sleeping or working which has always been my problem on other servers. I have never been raided while online. 

Please note when you do join any of the offline raid protection official servers that you can not have set allies you can go and do verbal ones, you also start off on a new character as you can not transfer them to the server nor can you bring items/dinos to them. You can transfer and move items/dinos from the same cross ark off line raid protection server there is one map for each one so you can move among those but only if it's the same number. EX" NA cross ark offline raid protection ragnarok 5, NA cross ark offline raid protection scorched 5 and so forth. 

I hope you have the best of luck on your ark adventure and find a server that fits yours needs.  

Archived