Hi guys! Sorta new.

Tikeyy

It depends on what you want to do. If you have friends or a tribe to join do PVP but if not and you still want the effect of the game do PVE. The hard part with PVP is playing solo a lot of bigger tribes will destroy what you build if you can't help the server when it comes to defense. On PVE you just have to find a server that doesn't have pillars everywhere so you can build

On pve cannot build because of pillaring. On pvp can build but will definitely be destroyed only a matter of when. Might as well play single player lol.

For me I choose pve, sure finding a piece of land on pve server is hard, but its worth it and you will manage to find it eventually, it won't be a good spot but you can't be picky. Existing tribe might also recruit you if you're active and helpful. Since you are new, you won't be able to defend yourself on pvp server. 

I ever played on a no tame pvp server, even without dino ppl can still find you and destroy your base. I even played the game like rat, building inside the cave with megalosaur on ragnarok. It's really a hard time. 

On 3/25/2018 at 10:32 PM, Athomasm07 said:

Dont do PVE, lol you cant do anything, and you just get pillared. so you cant expand your base. If you wanna come have fun PM me we're far along but we can teach you how to play and have you advance quickly.

I'm new but looking to join, let me know how to add you and I'd be happy to play!

Archived