Update?

Captain Awesome

So it's the afternoon of the 18th here down under and usually during a patch day we've seen some changes to the update status namely the time the update drops changes a few times. But so far no changes have been made. Ya'll did make it to the 17th right? lol hope your not stuck on the 16th over there :P.

2 minutes ago, Captain Awesome said:

So it's the afternoon of the 18th here down under and usually during a patch day we've seen some changes to the update status namely the time the update drops changes a few times. But so far no changes have been made. Ya'll did make it to the 17th right? lol hope your not stuck on the 16th over there :P.

They said ETA: Feb 17th.

That means estimated/expected time of arrival. It won't always drop said day. Expect it to be here by the end of the week at least.

5 minutes ago, FaneBlackwing said:

They said ETA: Feb 17th.

That means estimated/expected time of arrival. It won't always drop said day. Expect it to be here by the end of the week at least.

I think you missed the point and the humor of the post my friend. Don't take everything so seriously, I'm  well aware what eta means. I was just joking around because usually by now they have updated the time it will drop a few times on the day it's supposed to and so far they haven't updated it at all.

Complaining about it won't make it come any faster, And even if it did they'd probably be complaining about bugs the next day lol. It's alpha things take time that's just the way things are. Better they take their time and make less mistakes and introduce less bugs. Though I do wonder how many bases will be affected by the new caves.

Also I play single player so I am not overly concerned with patches and so forth, new content is nice though :)

13 minutes ago, Moodster1986 said:

But but but...i had my popcorn and enough to share all ready to go....

Don't worry you can stay as my guest and watch the deluded PC master race whine...lol okay but seriously good points were made here about relaxing on the whole my update didn't come when I wanted it thing :) all without someone blowing their stack.

Archived