A good way of overtime making your base hell to raid

DwnLikeSyndrome

So me and 3 other people are part of a small tribe we all play pretty regularly not gonna say what server I'm on cuz I would like to log on with tames and what not but after you hit your turret cap preferably 100 heavy turrets if u can add some tek turrets like we do we have 4 that we turn on when we go to sleep or if we were attacked so we are not running the element dry. 

Building a lot of static defenses like foundations,pillars,spike walls and bill boards can really help in slowing down the opponent and also the opponent has to consider is it worth this many resources for the chance of getting loot. we also have a lot of rexes bronti and dimorphs around our base for static protection these cant be picked up queztals and are all tethered to a carbonemys in a metal box so that they can be lured away and have to be dealt with in some way. 

If you put up enough static defenses the opponent may not want to invest the resources to raid you and if you have a lot of land area covered that can be very because you may be able to put turret towers up on the outlying area of your base like we do.

we have 500 metal foundations pillars and 1000 metal spike walls to try make a deterrent so raiders dnt wanna waste the time with us.

for example a "mega tribe" attacked us and we ended up winning due to how long it took for them to blow through our outlying areas they ended up getting pretty close to getting inside the base but we ended up building around 100 metal spike walls with foundations and metal walls behind them to block their retreat and then we rushed them with all our gigas we ending up losing that fight but after that their kits were broken and there wasn't much left in the way of outs for them and since their tames were trapped we ending up eventually killing their unmanned gigas with rexes.

even though a lot of people say that this game is favored for the attackers which it isn't unless your offline their is a lot of ways you can make their life a living hell the biggest thing with our giant ring of static defenses is that we want to cut them off from beds and supplies and then slowly tear them down and rushed them when they are weak. Making them have to bring supplies and men with queztals is really good becuz it takes a lot longer then people spawning in beds and just equipping a kit and then running to the front lines this also stops them from bringing in big tames and switching them out once you trap them.

But this was what we lost and what they lost numbers aren't precise for both sides becuz this battle took place across 2 days 

They lost 7 Gigas all fully imprinted lmao 8 stegos 9 carbo 6 bronti 13 rexes 3 queztals 6 pteras 1 tapejara 3 wyverns 4 rock golems and a lot of weapons and explosives we also finessed like 30 heavy turrets off one of their guys and ended up getting 20k bullets from their FOB  

We lost 6 Gigas 15 rexes 8 carbo 9 pteras 7 bronti 2 wyverns 12 dimorphs countless egg tames and easily 120k turret bullet probably a lot more. 

I know this post was a jumbled mess but I just wanted to try to help out those that are a small tribes like us. 

were all building towards a big battle.. and some people really enjoys the match to see if your defenses hold up, your dinos that you bred and never used, are the war machine you hope they are. 

then some people get unset and rage quit.. there is fair, and unfair pvp battles.. this idee of a single player griefing you day after day after day is not a good thing. but a proper raid and defense is always a a fun part for me. 

Also , if you have a nvidia card. hit the ATL+Z key and start the recording.. 

Archived