3 minutes ago, vtallbloke said:

And that would be fair to all the legacy server players that moved away from legacy when they realised 1.Zero CS support. 2.They would be shut down over time anyway?

If thats your view why wont we reflash all the legacy servers already gone, and allow others to move their 100+ chars to new also?

I'm one of the legacy players, got 3 different characters, one of them got 80 level ups (4 to 84) from one alpha wyvern on 2x.... soooo its really not that hard to get to lvl 100 anyone can do it withing 2-3 weeks, above that yea its a bit harder, but I dont mind people being allowed to bring a part of legacy with them, its better than being wiped and them quiting eventually

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, Klakky said:

I'm one of the legacy players, got 3 different characters, one of them got 80 level ups (4 to 84) from one alpha wyvern on 2x.... soooo its really not that hard to get to lvl 100 anyone can do it withing 2-3 weeks, above that yea its a bit harder, but I dont mind people being allowed to bring a part of legacy with them, its better than being wiped and them quiting eventually

Right so the people who stayed on Legacy the longest knowing full well they would eventually get wiped think they should be allowed to transfer to the new cluster, while those who made the switch on day 1 can’t?

You can’t make it up.

10 hours ago, Klakky said:

But if they are playing on servers that WC are planning to shut down and sadly they decide they dont want to start again, what has WC lost?

Umm to my reckoning nothing?

(again I am not defending WC here, its just my opinion)

I was a staunch believer in allowing the legacy servers to continue upon release. Its what WC had always said, almost until the last minute, and a Lot (there were a lot) of whiners convinced WC to kinda meet 1/2 way. Not shut them but not support them. Trust me i was more than a little annoyed and like the people now VERY vocal about it.

I came to the conclusion nothing was going to change, and either i had to get used to no CS on Legacy (lets be honest 2-4 weeks wait, before release is pretty much that anyway) or take it as a chance to make a new tribe so all in together with people I played with on Legacy. The latter being my decision- I have no regrets. I worked Hard to get what I had, but learnt much. We are now what aprox 6months from release and our tribe is WAY further on than we were on legacy.

Its a sad fact- legacy will be killed off completely- Only thing I can suggest is move to current "new" servers, over populate then we have case to argue with WC about repurposing the servers rather than just closing (their appeared current strat, despite claims of otherwise) when the official are super camped again. Nobody will buy/stay with the game because they cant play (apart from some who will naturally go to unofficial).

its official Legacy is dead- The sooner you guys accept that the sooner you will stop wasting time there, save perhaps to get the save games when they go, and use them on your own hosted games.

Archived