Chris' Ark

ElfLord

I just want to say.. I think it is amazing how you've, not only taken the criticism, but also applied it to your writing. In my opinion, I feel that your style has drastically improved and made for a much better read and significantly easier to follow. The slowing down and adding in more detail with longer chapters has greatly improved. Just keep up the details. Paint the picture of the story and environment with the words. This is a great story and I am excited to see what happens next!

4 hours ago, IdkLol said:

I just want to say.. I think it is amazing how you've, not only taken the criticism, but also applied it to your writing. In my opinion, I feel that your style has drastically improved and made for a much better read and significantly easier to follow. The slowing down and adding in more detail with longer chapters has greatly improved. Just keep up the details. Paint the picture of the story and environment with the words. This is a great story and I am excited to see what happens next!

Personally, the criticism on here is the only stuff I've got but hopefully soon I can get my friends perspective on it before I post. Thanks, I like to think I have a very different style of writing but I'm not sure about that yet (hopefully it will develop along the way). Yeah slowing down was/is definitely my biggest problem starting but hopefully I can as you said paint the picture of the story (which I will definitely use later) and make it a strong story that is enjoyable. Thanks again to you and Kaprodonychus for the help (and hopefully continued help) with Chris' story.

1 hour ago, ElfLord said:

Personally, the criticism on here is the only stuff I've got but hopefully soon I can get my friends perspective on it before I post. Thanks, I like to think I have a very different style of writing but I'm not sure about that yet (hopefully it will develop along the way). Yeah slowing down was/is definitely my biggest problem starting but hopefully I can as you said paint the picture of the story (which I will definitely use later) and make it a strong story that is enjoyable. Thanks again to you and Kaprodonychus for the help (and hopefully continued help) with Chris' story.

yeah I'll be with you every step of the way. don't forget you can use my dossiers if you want ;)  xD 

• 6 months later...

Hello to anyone reading this, firstly (is that even a word) I apologize for disappearing and shutting down the story for quite awhile. Secondly (I'm almost positive that's a word) I hope I'll be able to continue writing but school continues to get me down. Lastly, I thank all of you who have read chris' story and I hope you enjoyed what's gone on so far.

24 minutes ago, ElfLord said:

I appreciate the welcome back, it's good to see you again my friend, I've started reading your story and from what I've read, it's still a great read. I hope I'm here to stay this time, especially now that I have the game.

Don't forget the dossiers..so many of them now. 

But anyways, I'm glad that you're back and I look forward to read more 

Archived