server via .bat-file Different .ini files for private dedicated server (No ASM, No SteamCMD)

Zahlea

So: I'm running a private server on the same machine as I play on. The server is started via a .bat-file (I'm trying not to install a lot of programs if I can help it). That is the baseline - server through .bat-file, no other programs. Now to my question:

I recently discovered how to specify a save folder for a server making it very easy to have multiple servers without save files overwriting each other. But they all read the same Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini. Is there a way to specify a folder or path to separate ini files? Or is my only options using software or copying the whole game folder and run the servers from separate "installations"? I'd really rather not do either, but so far I've been unable to solve it.

Best, in my option, would be if the .ini-files were read from the save folder you can specify when starting the server. Would make it a lot easier to customize different servers in a cluster as well! (Please @Devs ;) )

Archived