Server Structure Settings

RasFW

Hey all. I can't find information online, so my assumption is such a thing doesn't exist.

Is there any way to increase wall, ceiling and foundation hitpoints or resistance without touching the door and gate hitpoints? 

Our server wants to experiment by allowing the 100 turret limit, but making walls, foundations, cielings, doorframes, gate frames and hatchframes all 4x stronger. Then we leave gates at 1x so the base has a very obvious weak point. 

Is there anything in some sort of override that will change individual structure HP like that?

2 minutes ago, marcpullen said:

For private servers you could tweak it via server config, not increase health of structures, but tweak the damage they take:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

Search there for StructureResistanceMultiplier. Lower values make structures "stronger" basically by making them take less damage.

This will not help as he wants to only change specific structures. This setting will change all structures.

Yeah I'm looking to keep vanilla doors and gates, but beef up structures that do not open and close. We want to see how PvP plays out with a turret limit, but a more "forced" path for raiders to attack your base. 

Right now 100 turrets stops 0 offline raids. Maybe if each regular wall or cieling took 20 or 25 c4 to break, but doors took 2, you could focus your defenses. Or perhaps it could make internal defenses matter more since walls are much more difficult to break. Building defensive corridors and such. We just want to see how it would play out.

Beefing up doors with the rest of them doesn't accomplish this. It would only make raids more costly, but would not affect anyone's attack strategy.

Archived