Tamecap/My will to play

Pas

I love this game and still have so much things todo but servers reaching tamecap is really destroying my will to play. It happends everytime i've got so many plans builds for differents animals, breeding rexes for bosses, breeding for mutations. I've got huge bases that are half build cause when the tamecap is reached it drains all my passion to continue it. I cant just farm and build the whole time would go mental. I'm not going to tame 200 dodo's to manipulate the cap so I can keep going. Really sad it has come to that and ppl feel the need todo that cant even blame them.

I've ran my own server for awhile although it runs great and the game is smoother and better than ever it just doesn't feel the same like playing on an official server its abit hard to explain exacly why for me but it just is.

Some ppl will say just build when the tamecap is reached and wait till you can breed/tame again but whats the point? You can never know how long it takes and will they ever fix the tamecap problem?

I would love to pay a montly fee for official server that are stable and has no cap problem.

I'm playing mostly solo sometimes a friend helps out so I cant pump out alot of work en be done with that before bigger tribes. And what about new players even they basicly cant play the game on servers with tamecap(to me playing on a server with tamecap is not the full game experience so basicly not acceptable on an official server).

So how do you guys feel about this how do you handle it ? I'm sure i've got alot more so say about this and can word it better just cant find the words atm.

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, anubis3691 said:

Just call me silly if you want.. but like.. isn't nitredo hosted servers.. pretty much the same thing as "premium" servers?

The same people voting for a premium service would never band together to set up their own cluster but will happily play on broken officials.

Archived