update right after 2 x breeding ?

Enok

10 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

It does suck indeed guys, and I feel for all the baby Dino's that have died emoji26.png but, on the flip side, updates have been coming out for this game (on xbox console) for what 2 years? My friend's and I have learned over the time, if we know there is a update pending, and especially if it's Friday, don't do anything you can't afford to lose. Because chances are you will.

All that is, in my opinion though. (Except the cert being a real thing they have no control over)

There was literally no advance notice this update was coming out. All I have heard mentioned in terms of updates pending was the ragnarok map update, which apparently will be next week for PS4 and who knows when for Xbox

In fairness the amount of Lag, egg and baby losses I've dealt with due to updates (I couldn't get on without Joining a session for 2months after an update) it just doesn't surprise me. I have tribemates who are 50% through 100% imprinting gigas and then this bullpoop happens and they can't connect. Lost an anky to under the map last night. The game is full of bullpoop and raptor all will be done about the awesome stuff you lost. #ARK

Archived