My moschops won't harvest while on wander now?

EmberStar

I've been trying to set up an area for my aberrant moschops to wander around and slowly collect fiber.  However, something seems to be wrong.  I have them set to Wander and Neutral, but they aren't harvesting.  They don't react to any of the bushes at all.  I've even tried turning wander off and leading them to various plants, then releasing them from Follow.  This *should* result in them harvesting the single plant that they are standing on top of, but they are not doing so.

I can't tell if this is a bug, or if I've somehow overlooked something about how they are supposed to operate.  I'd appreciate any suggestions here.  This behavior is as of the current patch on PC for Thursday, Jan 11th.

I've done some additional thrashing around.  If I lead them around and tell them to stop following, they'll harvest a *few* plants.  They'll happily harvest trees and mushrooms.  But they act like they simply can't see most of the plants in the area.  I've tested with a stego and the plants are all harvestable.  So I really don't know what is going on here.

Archived