What's the most intimidating thing on Abberation for you?

AdligerAdler

20 minutes ago, Rhinenorr said:

Tail whips by reapers. Queen or surface. Queen chamber tail whips can knock you into the liquid element (hasn't happened yet because of my intense paranoia, but even if you DC the queen could whip your tame into the pink when your loading back in), and on the surface tail whips pushing you farther out cause more reapers to spawn wich can get out of hand very fast. Other than that, just DCing. On the surface or in the red, all bad. If I go to the surface I always leave well before daytime just in case my crashes multiple times in a row.(happens all the gd time)

I've never seen an elemental reaper yet. 

Now I'm even more afraid of reaper kings and queens. But I have no reason to go to queen areas. I don't like being in red zone since it's so hostile and as you said, because of DCs. I share your fear on DCing on surface or down in the red zone. A reason why I haven't been to surface once. And I'm super afraid of getting disconnected when I try to steal my first drake egg with a drake (that I bought). If I get a server timeout or bluescreen (PS4 game crash) down there then I'm seriously gonna rage. 

Archived