Xbox one PVE Prim Plus Server looking for players

SilentRoseArk on xbox one is looking for players who like to buils, trade, have fun, we have an auction house two eatery's and a small town going up, we would like for others to join, I know, I know its prim plus, but look at it this way, No one to poke you with a stick, no one killing your tames and if you decide we aren't for you, you can bring your tames to the auction house and there ya go, We are laid back, Admin does try to help ppl instead of bothering you and hey, if a peaceful place isnt for you thats fine, I bet there are a lot of other servers out there who would love to bonk you on the head and put you in a cage so you rage quit and your body, well we wont go there, We do have a few rules, build as big as you NEED not as big as you want, If you leave your tames out they will be auctioned off, If you steal or inside I will jail you, your tribe will have to bail you out, If you start trouble BAN HAMMER, yes I said BAN HAMMER! You can build were erver you like, unless its marked, no pillars no foundations placed to mark your spots, cuz if you do I will tear them down, if you want no one by you then say so and be polite, stats are tweaked but mostly left alone so no begging for higher or lower crap, I wont do it. There are ten ppl in a tribe thats big enough, and oh, you have to say something in chat once a day.. hard? nope not at all :) yes Silent is run on an xbox but at least we are up 24/7 and yes we do love to have new people on. How long will she stay up? who knows, But at least give us a chance, I know with the knew Nitrado servers going up, people just dont want an old fashioned Prim Plus server with turbo stats these days, We can wish can't we? Yes we can! Just give us a holler if you are interested, my admin is S1lentTw1l1ght, give her a holler if your tired of being someones range dummy also... WE LOVE NEEBS GAMING, check these guys out on youtube, I think you'll love what you see :) We love to bake and cook for people so dont be shy, come over for dinner once in a while we would love to see you! 

Archived