PVE Ragnarok + Aberration Nitrado Cluster 18+

Hey all I'm looking for a few more 18+ dedicated players to join my server cluster. We have a 20 slot Nitrado server on Ragnorok and a 20 slot Nitrado server on Aberration. Both are hosted out of New York, US. People from all over the world are welcome but server chat and discord are English only. This server is a PRIVATE password protected server, only people who have been invited to join may have the password. I do this so we never have to worry about trolls and so our dedicated players never have to be worried about their being enough space to join. We are a very chill community of adults that spend a lot of time helping each other out.

The whole point of my servers are to provide an easy going experience for those of us that cant no life the game but don't want everything instantly so you can experience ark in a way it was meant to be played. Another main focus of our servers is to make things easier for solo players and small tribes. That's why I have auto decay turned off and dino and structure decay turned to x3. This way it takes 3 weeks for a wood structure to become demolish allowed or a dino to become claimable. Life happens and sometimes you cant be on for a while, with dino food consumption turned down to 0.5 any dino with a moderate food stat will survive those 3 weeks. After those 3 weeks if you have not let me know of your intent to come back your structures and dinos will be removed to make room for new players. If there is a family emergency, internet outage, vacation, let me know and I can reset your timers for you.

Max player level pre ascension is 150, all Tek engrams unlock at levels 100 through 150. You will still need to earn element the normal way but you can at least get every Tek engram without traveling between maps. I also do 2.0 xp weekends and have plans to do boss battle days if players start to get set up to do bosses where I will lower the difficulty of the map so the bosses are easier to defeat for the smaller tribes. Also with earning engram points all the way past level 150 and the ability to use mindwipes as often as you want, you are not punished for being solo or in a small tribe. 

Settings:

Both maps use the same settings.

Gametype: PVE

DifficultyOverRide: 5.0 (lvl 150 wild creature spawns)

Taming: 6

Dino Food consumption: 0.5

XP: 1.5

Resource gathering: 2

Spoil timer: 2

PVE flyer carry: Enabled

Friendly fire: Disabled

Crosshairs: Enabled

Show map player location: Enabled

Allow stamina recovery while flying: Enabled

Unlimited Respecs: Enabled

Disable structure placememnt collision: Enabled

Corpse Locator: Enabled

Mating interval: 0.5

Egg hatch speed: 6.0

Baby mature speed: 6.0

Baby food consumption: 0.5

I have increased a few of the player stats. PPL = points per level

Oxygen: 2.5 (50ppl)

Weight: 2.0 (20ppl)

Melee: 2.0 (10ppl)

Speed: 3.33 (5ppl)

Fortitude: 5.0 (10ppl)

I have also turned player food and water drain to 0.5

Dino stamina drain is reduced to 0.6 and Dino add per level for speed is set to 2.5. This helps combat the flyer nerf.

Max player level is 150 pre ascension with all of Tek Auto Unlocked between 100 and 150. Its not an easy grind, but it allows solo players and small tribes to get Tek without defeating the bosses on all of the maps.

Rules

Basically don't be a jerk. No griefing/trolling, no stealing, no land grabbing(pillars or foundations), no blocking important spawns, don't build too close to another player. As I said above this is a private server, if you break any of the rules or if I just don't like you I have the right to remove you from our server at anytime. I have been an unofficial server host on Xbox since June of 2016 and I have a very little tolerance for jerks or drama and will not put up with anyone who is makes a negative impact on our community.

I have a more detailed list of rules and settings on the server's Discord which is the main way we communicate. It is not required that you join the Discord but it is the main place for server news and general discussion so it is strongly encouraged. What is required is joining the Xbox club for the server as it helps players be able to see who is allowed in the server or not, if you are not a member of the club then you are not allowed on the server. So if after all this you still want to join my server please message me at my Gamertag TedyBearOfDeath expressing your interest in joining the server and saying that you heard of the server from the forums. I don't respond to random messages saying "i hav pasword?" or "I join?" please use complete sentences. Also if I take the time to give you the password and you decide to go with another server please let me know so I can look for another player for your spot.

1 minute ago, xAtticusx said:

Hey Tedy, I’ve been looking for a chill server. I’m grown with kids and a job tired of drama filled servers, looking for a place to call home. 

Sounds like you you should fit right in. Send me a message at my gamertag TedyBearOfDeath and I'll send you an invite to the xbox club for the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I am going to be busy most of tomorrow Im going to bump anyway. Still need new players. Had a lot of people fall through because they couldnt handle the difficulty of Aberration. Feel free to build up on Ragnorok and transfer items and characters over to Aberration to make things easier. Dino transfers to Aberration is turned off. 

Archived