Aberration Unofficial Question

Arkknightmare

Just curious as someone who runs a cluster of servers I know the official stance on the official Aberration servers is to prevent downloads onto the new map but as for unofficial if i wanted my players to be able to move dinos over yet still restrict flying would keeping cave fliers off prevent them from being used so other types of dinos can be brought over?

On 11/23/2017 at 3:42 AM, Arkknightmare said:

Just curious as someone who runs a cluster of servers I know the official stance on the official Aberration servers is to prevent downloads onto the new map but as for unofficial if i wanted my players to be able to move dinos over yet still restrict flying would keeping cave fliers off prevent them from being used so other types of dinos can be brought over?

We don't know much about the map.  It could be that flyers are hard-coded to a non-flying state.  Since you're the admin, you can easily get around this by spawning in dinos for your players -- either manually, or having them spawn in via the region options.  The latter is how I added Quetzals and allos to my SE server for my friends.

Archived