QUESTT 4 SURVIVAL PVE Boosted NITRADO DEDICATED SERVER

Welcome everyone to a fresh ragnarok PVE server with  boosted stats players and difficulty

We will be running community centers , tribe vs. Tribe events , caves raids, boss battles, fishing events, laser tag

**Every player will receive a starter pack consisting of  1 mantis, 1 griffin, 1 anklo, and metal tools**

*** looking for long term players who want to build, breed, and partake in community events with our all the turmoil of pvp servers need adults who dont get bored after 7 days then jump ship this server is for players who have full time jobs,school,kids and a life outside of ark  ***

STATS - Player and Tame stats are highly boosted as well as player levels but to counter act this and still make it challenging i have also boosted difficulty

RULES

1. no trolling
  2. no stealing
  3. no harrasing
  4. enjoy yourself
  5. no activities that lag the server
  6. communication is mandatory
  7. no one under 18/ kids
  8. if theres a problem try to resolve before getting admin involved
  9. have fun
  10. join xbox club of the same name
  11. do not abuse community areas clean up after yourself
  12. do not tame and abandon = tame it, dont like it, kill it
  13. if you lose your animals continously i will have to step in and you wont like it
  14. no server spamming
  15. add admin to friends list

Message me for a slot / slots are limited to only 29 for now and currently I have 25 open

Xbox gt - djquestt01

Xbox club  -  questt4survival

Server  name - questt4survival

Admins  gt -  sinning lobster,  winterturtle371,  Mantegna, h0llatchab0y

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, DjQuestt said:

Looking to fill 20 slots age 18 and over must be mature must understand rules must be a decent human

before joining server please  make sure you speak to a admin, join xbox club, and add admin as friends Do not join with out talkinng to admin first!!!!

Can I join please? 

Archived