lack of servers a complete joke

StoneD

Well WC congradulations on the launch...

too bad its a miserable fail.

Sorry but i don't have the time to commit to your pvp servers, i've tried and am fed up with rebuilding a base every week because i can only play once or twice a week if lucky, you know a job, wife and kid limits my game time.

The amount of PVE servers you put up is a f$%king Joke, it seems like now i spend more time trying to get onto s server is longer than i actually get to play. Always full and if a spot does open , right after the snapshot16 load in I get a Connection time out message.

How many servers am i going to keep restarting on so i can find one to regularly play on? answer- not many more, i've lost my patiance with this BS.

Launch was Tuesday, yes you had issues, I can understand that but today is saturday and i really don't see any more PVE or ORP servers than there was on Tuesday or Wednesday, You guys should be pushing these out as fast as possible. This whole launch has made you look like jack asses and has pissed off those of us that supported you during EA. I'm sure the new players that bought the game at launch are also going What the F%&K is this that i bought.

You made a graet game but who cares if you can't play it.

Get your S&*T together

I have to agree. I did not realize how bad it was with the imbalance of pvp vs PVE. I think all the ragnarok pvp servers is more than all the PVE servers combined. Spending hours trying to get onto a server is not fun. Did you guys not realize how many people play PVE? Or is this a hey, go try pvp, you will like it kind of thing? Because I know I will not like having to rebuild my base every day. or deal with some idiot that just wants to kill me over and over and over.

You seriously dropped the ball on this one. An equal number of PVE to pvp servers would have been best.

To be honest give up now while you are still sane. I've been playing since release on ps4 on a lovely island server we were busy and it could be a bit difficult to got in back in jan / Feb time but that settled quickly. We all got on with friendly chat going on but since trying to join the new official servers  (as only 2 legacy ones have been provided so transfer is impossible) I've faced having to read constant sexual and racial abuse in the chat which thankfully isn't usually aimed at me but still not nice to read and people just being generally as nasty as possible. I finally managed to join one of the European servers that went live yesterday to find someone had caged all the spawn points on the beach. This was after moving from the other new NA server I'd joined as I woke up to find pillars all around my small house I'd built making it impossible to expand. To be honest the game I've loved for months has been totally ruined for me and I'm now thinking of quiting like many of my friends as I'm not sure I can go through all the stupid long tame times just to get some useable dino again that's if I even manage to actually get into a server to start playing! And sadly my legacy server is a graveyard as people all go to other game due to lack of support and uncertainty about if or when all legacy will be deleted. 

They screwed the pooch.

I lost my favorite server at launch. :(

If anyone is into Hardcore on PC, theres a server at 23.229.113.62:27115 in Los Angeles running Structures+, Platforms+, Classic Flyers & Garden Décor on Ragnarok map. It's got XP x10, Taming x10, Harvest x5.

Good luck finding another server for you guys, looks like we're going to need some after this launch. :/

2 minutes ago, StormLord said:

Honestly, I think there should be an idle timer. A lot of people are staying logged in while doing nothing taking slots. It wouldn't be the first MMO game to introduce this either.

This would help as with if they made you connect to the server before you load game so you dont have to wait to load up to the snapshot 16 screen only to get the lost/timedout connection to host when its full.

Archived