Looking for a server

Hi fellow Xbox Ark players! I'm just trying to find a new home to play on. I've been playing mostly single player and I am kind of wanting to play with other people now. All I am looking for is a new place to call home. I'm hoping to join a server that has boosted stats in the breeding, and taming areas mostly. If anyone would like to extend an invitation just message me here or on Xbox my gamertag is SNAPSHOT56789.

Hi there, i host a pvp/pve server...boosted enough because we all have jobs right? It's the island server, i play with a few friends and i try to keep it up 24/7. 

4x taming

2x ep

Boosted stats all round but still a nice grind. Still ironing out a few things but it's pretty nice.

Add Killas Ark or msg me the host/admin Killa Mr B XB1.

22 minutes ago, KillaMrB said:

Hi there, i host a pvp/pve server...boosted enough because we all have jobs right? It's the island server, i play with a few friends and i try to keep it up 24/7. 

4x taming

2x ep

Boosted stats all round but still a nice grind. Still ironing out a few things but it's pretty nice.

Add Killas Ark or msg me the host/admin Killa Mr B XB1.

alright cool is there a way I could mark myself PvE only?

On 8/25/2017 at 3:15 PM, KillaMrB said:

Yes there definitly is, i'm open to suggestions here as i haven't put anything in place for that yet. My aim is to run a trouble free server and do boss fights and cave runs...generally just enjoy what the game has to offer without fear of the server being terminated by idiot admins. 

So as mentioned above could I do that? Put a white flag and name my tribe Pve something?

Hi I will be opening a brand new server 247 ATM it will be on center for a mess around but when ragnorak comes out it will be on ragnorak map. 

Server host gt DESOLATION ARK
Owner GT brad Chi's
Message me via Xbox or Facebook for more 

Server stats

6x experience
7x taming 
20x gather 
Offline prevention
3x loot from drops etc
10x hatch
20x mature
0.4x imprint