Transfer of Character (not items) from legacy server to non-legacy.

rp0029

3 hours ago, Ep1cM0nk3y said:

They screwed over no one.. jat has clearly stated that players should not call off or take vacation because every patch/release is a best case scenario and not set in stone..

That's the whole point.  How absolutely stupid that is.  What is the point?  Hey guys it might rain tonight....it might not so uhhh yeah just letting you know.  Why?  If you don't know the date then don't give the date.  It's not hard.  All it does is cause issues and negativity.  If you have a concrete date? GREAT.  If not then why say it?  What good was it for them or us to hear a date and then the inevitable delay?  What was gained by anyone?

As far as people taking time off....if they have the means to do so then why not?  If I say to you "Hey...let play this PVP survival game with bases and raiding.  It's really fun! Just make sure my tribe gets to start playing 48 hours before yours does."

2 hours ago, ReturnToArk said:

That's the whole point.  How absolutely stupid that is.  What is the point?  Hey guys it might rain tonight....it might not so uhhh yeah just letting you know.  Why?  If you don't know the date then don't give the date.  It's not hard.  All it does is cause issues and negativity.  If you have a concrete date? GREAT.  If not then why say it?  What good was it for them or us to hear a date and then the inevitable delay?  What was gained by anyone?

As far as people taking time off....if they have the means to do so then why not?  If I say to you "Hey...let play this PVP survival game with bases and raiding.  It's really fun! Just make sure my tribe gets to start playing 48 hours before yours does."

You completely don't get it.., anyone who gets mad about an eta not being the actual release/ patch time does not understand what an eta is and has raised their expectations to the point where they are trying to find something to be upset about.. 

Archived