WC: Let's talk about the fog issue (Comparison screens included)

Rahthos

I've been posting about this issue for a few days here and on the Reddit. Many people on my server recognize that the Center now has a constant veil of fog over it. 

I don't disagree with the fog entirely or the lighting changes. I don't know if the two are connected, but the water is a different shade and things do look a little nicer, but the fog needs to be toned down by at least 50%. You can't even see the volcano smoke much anymore. Here are some screenshot comparisons showing the extent of the fog and don't be fooled. It may look nice in ways, but when flying it varies and just isn't good on the eyes.

The before and after screenshots were taken around mid day, as that's when I take most of my screenshots.

Also, what happened to the islands in the distance to the east of the Redwood and Bridge? You can see they're missing below.

Since I'm on the subject of the Center, I'd also like to call attention to the fact that nothing is currently spawning on the volcano! No rexes or raptors at all.

All in all, please make the skies clearer. Make it so it's foggy when it rains, or just tone down the fog by at least 50%

There is also a rarer issue on all maps where the horizon can get extremely white and blinding. Please fix these issues!

imageedit_3_6858169239.jpg

imageedit_1_2228319074.jpg

imageedit_2_5792485564.jpg

Next up is a screenshot of the Island during one of those blinding white horizon moments. It's too much and occurs on Ragnarok at times, too. 

150039970895809.jpg

And one last shot of the Center after sunrise. I mean, the cool tones and the fog has potential, but it's a bit too much!

imageedit__6327305540.jpg

Archived