8 hours ago, AngryChris73 said:

So when will these be worked on? Bigger maps, more spawns, better map textures, more biomes, better load times, more customization, dedicated pg maps, these are what they need. 

8 hours ago, AngryChris73 said:

And how am I seeing people with great maps, while mine look like poop? 

I agree with you and would really like to see more done with the PGM aspect of the game, I for one would be willing to pay for this feature if it was given an overhaul

Like you I see a lot of great looking PGM maps, but 99.999% of the are generated on the PC and not the two gaming consoles, I play on the PS4 and have made 20 or so attempts at building my own map, but the are so so at best, and what makes it worse is I spend 20 plus minutes waiting on the map to generate, only to find my changes didn't do what I was hoping for, then I have to reboot the console and start over (failure to reboot after each attempt normally results in a crash after about 15 minutes of rendering)

I have assumed that the better looking maps are being created on a PC where  the user has a better amount of control, and has control over hardware like processors, video cards and ram

I wish I could generate maps on a PC then move them to my ps4 console, but I know this will never happen because Sony would crap and go blind before opening up there console for this, I am not sure what restrictions or limitations X1 users deal with  

Archived