Can I expect the following before official release?

SherlockHunter

Hey guys! I really love this game, I have a few questions/suggestions that don't necessary need individual answering but I would like if Devs at least see it.
The things bellow, well most of them have been in a way confirmed but I understand that it may or may not be the same now :) 

Can I expect the following before official release? :

1) On ground specific mesh representation?

2) Different berries found in different biomes and have visual representation to show the differences?

3)Long time ago I wanted to know why the black and white pain on creatures were faded compared to the other colors and was told this will be getting a pass, is it still going to get one?

4) Alpha flyers? (to make flying dangerous)

5) Will we ever get more face customization for our characters?

6) Will all structures or like for example things like the toilet be getting different tier versions of it? (Come on tek tier toilet :P)

7) Speaking of toilets wasn't there supposed to be a meter to let us know when we need to poop?

2 hours ago, SherlockHunter said:

1) On ground specific mesh representation?

I saw somewhere what this idea was dropped, and I'm actually for it. ground meshes will have more polygons, you'll have to have more textures in your video memory and this will lead to less fps. also it will be harder to find something dropped in grass, looking for current package is much easier.

as for other 6 lines I totally agree with you.

41 minutes ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

I saw somewhere what this idea was dropped, and I'm actually for it. ground meshes will have more polygons, you'll have to have more textures in your video memory and this will lead to less fps. also it will be harder to find something dropped in grass, looking for current package is much easier.

as for other 6 lines I totally agree with you.

I see... :/ Yes definitely not worth it for performance loss and making it hard to find smaller items, yes I agree with you current package is easier.
Yea, I hope they do go ahead with my 6th point.
Thank you! 

Archived