Where's Patch Notes for V258.7

Lorien

The notes have been added now

The Broodmother got balanced some more.
Gamma version has even less HP now. Good for starting tribes. 500k HP when I tested her just now. About 258 damage per acid spit hitting you.
Alpha version has been buffed with 200 damage more per acid spit hitting you, so it's now 1450 instead of 1250. Been testing it out the last few days. Alpha version still has 2.3 million hp.
The Arena has been streamlined. No more trench to get her stuck in. It's all very flat and has 5-6 pillars in a circle. I kind of like it more now.

1 hour ago, HighFlyer15 said:

The notes have been added now

The Broodmother got balanced some more.
Gamma version has even less HP now. Good for starting tribes. 500k HP when I tested her just now. About 258 damage per acid spit hitting you.
Alpha version has been buffed with 200 damage more per acid spit hitting you, so it's now 1450 instead of 1250. Been testing it out the last few days. Alpha version still has 2.3 million hp.
The Arena has been streamlined. No more trench to get her stuck in. It's all very flat and has 5-6 pillars in a circle. I kind of like it more now.

where is that from?

because in stem discussions there is very dry version of that:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

and there is still nothing here (even after 200mb update that followed initial 500mb one):

Just now, DarthaNyan said:

where is that from?

because in stem discussions there is very dry version of that:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

and there is nothing here:

I went and tested the changes.
God mode on myself, infinitestats on a Rex(so damage is still shown) floating damage numbers, and a magnifying glass :)

Archived