Beds on rafts

SlyGuy68

22 minutes ago, SlyGuy68 said:

I've noticed recently that there is some difficulty selecting, seeing and spawning on a bed that I've placed on a raft. Is anyone else having this issue?

I've also noticed that if you disconnect or log off in your raft you will be dead when you relog

Try moving the raft a decent distance away from another bed, the last point has always been the case, never log off on a boat it never ends well, usually worse when somebody else moves the boat with your unconscious body on it.

40 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

Try moving the raft a decent distance away from another bed, the last point has always been the case, never log off on a boat it never ends well, usually worse when somebody else moves the boat with your unconscious body on it.

Yeah, I don't usually log off in my boat. However Ark has a way of forcing my Xbox to disconnect from xblive and/or crashing the game randomly. The tribe member thing isn't an issue as I usually solo.

I'll try not having any boats or player bed nearby. Course that won't stop someone from parking near me while I'm offline lol.

I think another reason I having issues not seeing the bed was due to a corner of the raft being slightly clipped into a indestructible rock.

5 minutes ago, SlyGuy68 said:

Yeah, I don't usually log off in my boat. However Ark has a way of forcing my Xbox to disconnect from xblive and/or crashing the game randomly. The tribe member thing isn't an issue as I usually solo.

I'll try not having any boats or player bed nearby. Course that won't stop someone from parking near me while I'm offline lol.

I think another reason I having issues not seeing the bed was due to a corner of the raft being slightly clipped into a indestructible rock.

When I used to play solo when the game first started I had a raft base, amount of times I logged back on to find the death screen was annoying, in the end I would put all my gear in boxes on the raft and dive into the ocean and then log off, that way I knew my stuff was safe and didn't have to worry.

Yeah its possible the rock could do it, I noticed ages ago the bed spawns are glitchy on rafts, usually have to move it a good distance away from any other bed to see it on the map, have you renamed it? sometimes that works too because if its close to other beds it could join their list and you'd miss it.

Same thing here, but it seems to be random for me...Or maybe because there's another tribes bed somewhere close by. 

Every once in a while I'll meet my doom (usually venturing out on the raft) and the raft bed doesn't even show up on the map. Well sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't i haven't figured out what it is. 

As for dying after logging out that hasn't happened in a long time for me

Archived