Will DLC bought for the Xbox one be included in "Microsoft Play Anywhere"?

Pinchofginger

I bought Ark Survival on my Xbox one, because I liked the game itself and was quite thrilled with the upcoming "Microsoft Play Anywhere" function that will allow me to also play the game on PC for free (When I get a gaming PC this fall).

I tested Ark Survival on my Xbox and fell in love with the game concept and the dinosaurs almost immediately, but decided to stop playing and wait for the full release, since there were still quite a lot of bugs back then (Which I expected, since the game is still in development).

loved the game so much that when the Scorched Earth DLC came out, I bought it just to support the ARK team, even though I do not currently play Ark at all and was, I must admit, not particularly interested in the fantasy critters, being more of a dino-girl.

Anyway, as time passed I started wondering: Will I be able to play any DLC bought on my Xbox version, on my future gaming PC?
I know ARK is going to be included in the "Microsoft Play anywhere" function, but will it also allow me to play DLC content?

Archived