Underwater Breeding

spacejam

being everyone is so angry about the flyer nerf etc. I wanna talk about the only thing I did on the weekend. I breed my two level 150  Basilosaurus and got a super baby. the ocean I feel is a safe place again as long as you have a mid level basilosurus. My baby came out with 20k health and 361 melee hahah so stoked. Anyone else have a crack at the water breeding program. I feel like my health and melee on this animal is good but it could def use an increase in stamina along the ways and maybe some speed as the animals is terrible slow in the water

Made my 145 plesis screw this morning on official PVE server....gestation should be complete this evening.  Curious what a baby plesi looks like :-P  Probably not gonna raise it unless there is some magical breed multiplier.  They really do need to separate settings/multipliers on PVE versus PVP servers.  Bump the tame speed on PVE and return flyer speed to normal.  I can live with both, but don't really need to extra grind to have fun.

3 minutes ago, ezwrighter said:

Made my 145 plesis screw this morning on official PVE server....gestation should be complete this evening.  Curious what a baby plesi looks like :-P  Probably not gonna raise it unless there is some magical breed multiplier.  They really do need to separate settings/multipliers on PVE versus PVP servers.  Bump the tame speed on PVE and return flyer speed to normal.  I can live with both, but don't really need to extra grind to have fun.

If they are anything like the basil be prepared for food gather galore and watch it.  The basil eat like there is no tomorrow. in the end I lost my baby due to ark stuff and things. my basil had 500 food in its inventory, a full trough, and was at 9% I came back na hour later and it starved to death :(   ill try again soon

1 minute ago, spacejam said:

If they are anything like the basil be prepared for food gather galore and watch it.  The basil eat like there is no tomorrow. in the end I lost my baby due to ark stuff and things. my basil had 500 food in its inventory, a full trough, and was at 9% I came back na hour later and it starved to death :(   ill try again soon

Thanks...I built my water base in the cold harsh ice and water.  I get pretty awesome stasis  in my pen.  Gone for 4 days and the dinos each used about 31 food out of 7000 :-D  Feed and leave the server!

34 minutes ago, spacejam said:

being everyone is so angry about the flyer nerf etc. I wanna talk about the only thing I did on the weekend. I breed my two level 150  Basilosaurus and got a super baby. the ocean I feel is a safe place again as long as you have a mid level basilosurus. My baby came out with 20k health and 361 melee hahah so stoked. Anyone else have a crack at the water breeding program. I feel like my health and melee on this animal is good but it could def use an increase in stamina along the ways and maybe some speed as the animals is terrible slow in the water

Totally jelly about 2 150 basil!  Those things are so OP...can't imagine a bred one from a pair of 150s.

8 minutes ago, ezwrighter said:

No, they eat less food if they are not rendered by anyone.

ohhh  I get you, hum maybe I should move my water pen

5 minutes ago, ezwrighter said:

Totally jelly about 2 150 basil!  Those things are so OP...can't imagine a bred one from a pair of 150s.

they are op, The maxed out male has 65k health and like 700 melee haha it rick rolls alphas and the hard underwater cave is easily done as long as you don't Yolo it. Do not  leeroy jenkis it

Archived