Chinese griefers NA Center 575

BetrayaL

New player to Ark on PC. What the hell is with all the Chinese on North American servers? My small tribe has been attacked by a terrible group of chinese. I have killed them a good 50 times with longneck rifle while they've killed me twice once with a giga and once with their pterry. I found their giga afterwards and kited it into the water and watched it die. Biggest problem is they come while I'm offline with rockets and just kill my tames and loot my stuff. They have a base just north of skull island on one of the mini islands just before the swamps. I do not have the numbers or the resources to take them out myself. The base is heavily turreted and filled with war tames. Could provide screen shots of their layout. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so i originally was on 575 as a beta tribe.

History Lesson: 575 was under chinese control about two years ago, BLDX which is part of the mega tribe. A tribe called "Sexy Cats" was able to box quetz raid them and eradicate them completely from 575. Fast forward 6 months, myself and 8 friends joined. 100% peaceful, big economy, no crazy rules. a pve mentality in a pvp world. before cross ark server.

Fast forward another 6 months, BLDX is back on server, built under the waterfall on center, 800+ autos + in map. Back when they were eradicated, a small tribe had invited a "new player" named "Daisy's Guardian", chinese sleeper mole, who stockpiled EVERYTHING, he had about 100 vaults full of stuff that he farmed over the year, and the chinese set up an entire super base with 20 people in under 2 days.

We attempted to stop them but failed(this includes 2 titanosaurs on quetz to drop in there base, so many autos the titans died instantly) so we decided to try and wait it out(the update that killed all bases and created the kill zones on the edge of hte map was about to release). needless to say, they delayed that patch 4 days, and in those 4 days the chinese eventually turret soaked all bullets from all tribes and finished us off.

I've been back there sporatically, and its still chinese infested, heavy rules on any player. Also many many many of the rescources are blocked off to prevent anyone from even growing. I dont forsee 575 ever coming back, the chinese won't allow another small tribe to get close enough to wipe them again.

Once again i wish you luck with this, but realistically you need to find a new server

tl;dr    - server was run by chinese, got beat by aussies/americans/brits and chinese came back 9 months later and took back over the server and rule with an ironfist.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:34 AM, iFreecell said:

Ok so i originally was on 575 as a beta tribe.

History Lesson: 575 was under chinese control about two years ago, BLDX which is part of the mega tribe. A tribe called "Sexy Cats" was able to box quetz raid them and eradicate them completely from 575. Fast forward 6 months, myself and 8 friends joined. 100% peaceful, big economy, no crazy rules. a pve mentality in a pvp world. before cross ark server.

Fast forward another 6 months, BLDX is back on server, built under the waterfall on center, 800+ autos + in map. Back when they were eradicated, a small tribe had invited a "new player" named "Daisy's Guardian", chinese sleeper mole, who stockpiled EVERYTHING, he had about 100 vaults full of stuff that he farmed over the year, and the chinese set up an entire super base with 20 people in under 2 days.

We attempted to stop them but failed(this includes 2 titanosaurs on quetz to drop in there base, so many autos the titans died instantly) so we decided to try and wait it out(the update that killed all bases and created the kill zones on the edge of hte map was about to release). needless to say, they delayed that patch 4 days, and in those 4 days the chinese eventually turret soaked all bullets from all tribes and finished us off.

I've been back there sporatically, and its still chinese infested, heavy rules on any player. Also many many many of the rescources are blocked off to prevent anyone from even growing. I dont forsee 575 ever coming back, the chinese won't allow another small tribe to get close enough to wipe them again.

Once again i wish you luck with this, but realistically you need to find a new server

tl;dr    - server was run by chinese, got beat by aussies/americans/brits and chinese came back 9 months later and took back over the server and rule with an ironfist.

TLDR: We never lose btw

Archived