Guide To Get Most Achievements Quickly

Samammo

Guide To Get Most Achievements Quickly

This is just a quick guide on how to get most of the achievements quickly, if you want to get the achievements legit, this guide isn't for you.

first, load up a single player with admin cheats.

then spawn in a Wyvern using the command admincheat summon Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_C (the Fire can be changed for Lightning or Poison if you want a different type)

then use the command forcetame

then mount the wyvern and use the command addexperience 100000000 0 0 (use 6+ zeroes after the 1, then space zero, then another space and another zero). You should get an achievement for maxing out a Dino level and a player level (after using all stat points)

put all points into speed, use this to fly around the map and get the Map Maker achievement for covering 80% of the map. Also, fly to the highest point of the volcano for another achievement. Then you can use a guide to find all the survivor notes (I believe that doing this will stop you being able to pick them up on another server, so the xp bonus will be wasted).

then fly to an obelisk and spawn another wyvern, or any other strong creature, such as a Giga (commands can be found on the ark wiki) then use the forcetame command, then mount it and use the addexperience 10000000 0 0 command while riding the pump all points into melee damage. Spawn a boss at the tribute terminal (item codes can also be found on the ark wiki) then place them into the tribute terminal and summon a boss.

i don't think that it is possible to take tames into then Megapithocus battle, so spawn in lots of powerful weapons, or spawn in the dinos while you're in the battle.

for the achievement for reaching the deepest point, go into the sea and use the infinitestats command, then ensure the water is deep (try for at least 2 times as deep as you are tall), then summon a plesiosaur using the command admincheat summon Plesiosaur_Character_BP_C, use forcetame on it, then mount it. You can use the addexperience 10000000 0 0 command and fully upgrade the movement speed if you want to get there quicker. Then use the infinitestats command again. Swim out into the sea until you see a white wall stopping you. Swim vertically downwards until you reach the sea bed, then jump off your Dino and touch the bottom of the sea as your character. 

By using this guide, you should be able to get most of the achievements in ark.

thanks for reading

2 minutes ago, Jamagh said:

Hmmm ok, I wonder if that is only for single player. I don't see the achievments in the steam launcher. Maybe they are hidden. If they are only for single player then I will have to do them.

You can get them in PVP if that's what you mean, unless it's different on PC, but doing them in a single player is a lot quicker and easier than doing it legit in an official server.

Archived