My character disapear in transfer server

Brainstorm

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That they are going to give the face, if panda knows that the poop was his not to put the advert ingame long before, was to come to dinner, go with my character to obby to go to scortched for milk and when I make the change pam, Error and at 5mins the warning message not to change servers, junk maldits, this serves me to get rid of this...they are very ocuppieds on GDC hahahah

my alliance friend lost his char too and you know what suck? he was playing solo tribe..

3 hours ago, Whereiscastro said:

I got my character back after waiting  2 weeks. 

there is no reason to wait for that if you play solo since we have this on pve servers now:

* Added option to auto-destroy claimable decayed dinos on load, rather than have them remain around as Claimable. To use this, run with ?AutoDestroyDecayedDinos=true. Official PvE servers now have this enabled.

good job wildcard

38 minutes ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

* Added option to auto-destroy claimable decayed dinos on load, rather than have them remain around as Claimable. To use this, run with ?AutoDestroyDecayedDinos=true. Official PvE servers now have this enabled.

good job wildcard

It's not enabled on our official PvE server. Like 2 days ago one player on our server claimed someone else's dinos.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rhidell said:

I'm glad they are facing the issue quickly and not remaining quiet on this. I hope everyone gets their character back. :/

I agree ... it was out of there hands Amazon screwed over a big portion of companies and the internet yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Captnmorgan said:

I agree ... it was out of there hands Amazon screwed over a big portion of companies and the internet yesterday. 

Right! I hope people can see that and don't get upset with Wildcard for something that was out of their control. Now I would be mad if WC didn't address the item duping I've been hearing about.

6 minutes ago, Rhidell said:

Right! I hope people can see that and don't get upset with Wildcard for something that was out of their control. Now I would be mad if WC didn't address the item duping I've been hearing about.

im mad because if they want they could restor the lost character and dinos but they are in quiete and let the game still runing like nothing hav happen

• Volunteer Moderator
29 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

im mad because if they want they could restor the lost character and dinos but they are in quiete and let the game still runing like nothing hav happen

I'm pretty sure if they could of just done a roll back they would of. Sorry man but I trust the server guy lilpanda and his expert knowledge of the situation that you have no idea about. Be mad if you want it wasn't there fault it was Amazon web services.  You can make a ticket and wait or make a new character. I'm sure they have explored all the options. And if it was say a couple hundred lost characters verses thousands of not lost a roll back may have not been feasible. Does it suck u lost a character yes but really it's just a game. 

As as soon As they saw a problem they stopped server transfers as well. 

2 hours ago, Rhidell said:

Heard the same rumors.  Problem is a rollback is the only way to fix it.  Have even seen proof of the glitch. (Saw screenshots of duplicated wyverns and rockets.)  Pretty pathetic wildcard hasn't taken care of this issue.  Bans and a rollback need to happen.   And about the issue not being wildcards fault,  they are having someone else host their servers.  Ok. I get it.  But this in no way gets put off only on amazon. It's wildcards product and their job to manage anything that happens. They need to fix this major raptor up. And they need to do it fast.  We had whole tribe's quit playing last night on our server because of losing characters.  The fact that there isn't a backup of players characters is more of a laughing stock now.  I'm mean really, cmon,  no backups!?  Only morons would run a server service and not have a backup data in place.  How they handle this going to be a big part of if this game actually becomes and great and big as it can.  Or it could do the opposite and put many people off of it.  At the moment it's putting many people off....  pull heads out of asses and fix this major raptor up.

hey if u are so trust of them glad for u realy. but we are trying get  answers for what have happen. and u are saying that because i belive u are not one of the thounds that have lost there characters (tribe dinos evrything) so so plzz  let the topic grow up for we get answer fast because all pll are going silent no answer about what have happen yestardy. only that post about the AWS and they have see the problem yes after all ppl have already loss there characts. the post was to late in twitter. they have should desactive right in moment the transfer and pass messag in all servers but nothing . frist all the dmg was done and then have close the tranfers. so in the moment me and thounds ppl are trying get back what u call just game  because we have spend lots of hours in the game for nothing. most part of all games should have already say something to the players and fix already

Archived